Your health and safety remains our top priority.
- Advanced reservations are required for Club visits. TEXT 408.703.6119, CALL 408.971.9300 or EMAIL email@example.com
- Club Hours: Tuesday - Friday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. We will continue to monitor business demands and will communicate any changes
- Seating periods will have a maximum time limit to provide the most opportunity for all members to dine at the Club
- Table distancing provided on outdoor patio for dining only
- Masks and temperature checks for all Employee Partners
- Masks must be worn by Members & guests when not seated at their table
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the Club
- Meticulous Club sanitation schedule
What to expect during your visit to the Club.
- When entering the parking garage & building lobby, you will notice directional floor stickers to maintain social distancing, mask requirements and hand sanitizing stations
- Elevators will permit no more than 4 guests at a time to comply with social distancing and you will notice floor stickers inside to ensure space. There are also floor stickers indicated where it is safe for you to wait for your turn in the elevator
- Once in the Club, please check-in at the front desk to be seated by a team member.
Our plans to reopen the Club take into account the current guidelines from local, state, and federal governmental agencies. These policies will be reviewed as guidelines and conditions continue to change.
We want to remind you that it is still very important for you to continue social distancing, keeping your hands sanitized and, most importantly, stay home if you are feeling ill.
We are better together and we will continue to be your safe haven. Thank you for your patience and understanding.